Respond to the Consultation by 3rd June

There are several other ways you can respond to the consultation and make your voice heard.

If you submit your comments in writing, you must include your name and address and make it clear which policies your comments relate to. Chapter 2 (Canterbury), Policy C12 is the reference for the University of Kent development.

If you need a paper copy of the survey, or if you have a need or disability that means you require the document in a different format, please contact Victoria Asimaki, Principal Policy Officer at

Our handy Guide to Filling in the Consultation Form will help you think about the key issues.

If the online questionnaire is difficult for you, and we are holding some drop-in workshops if you need help and advice – see info here.